Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Around town

Since arriving home from bootcamp at Disney, I've had a hard time getting back into drawing, painting and blogging. Seems like the last weeks of summer have been spent outdoors enjoying these last wonderful days of summer. I drag an old sketchbook around and manage a few contour drawings a day along with my "daily dog draw", but that's about it.
My good friend, Elizabeth.

Sadie with baby Quintin and her brother Zeke.
Jerry and I having an outdoor lunch at the Front Room after a long walk along the waterfront and around Portland. He works from his iphone and I draw. 

A perfect evening for outside dining at one of our favorite sushi restaurants. Jerry on the iphone emailing with Indonesia, me sketching the other patrons, a plate of the most delicious sushi and hot sake. 

1 comment:

sue said...

These are all excellent, Jennifer. I have been so busy I'm antsy to get to some art again. I'm now on the road, and maybe a night here and there will allow me to just relax and do so! Your drawings are beautiful!