Wednesday, February 6, 2008

olive oil and Joan Miro

We had dinner at a Catalonian restaurant that made their own olive oil and Rioja tinto. The olive oil was so good you could drink it, but we didn't and just drank the wine. In Catalonian, the owner explained the difference between the three—o1,02,03 that we would taste that night. Knowing enough Spanish from high school and the fact that he used his hands a lot, we were able to figure out his explanation of the differences and could taste such as we sampled the most delicious olive oils. 
The next day after a cafe con leche I made my way to the Fundacio Joan Miro.

5 comments:

Anita Davies said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Jennifer. I love this journal page!

Genine said...

I like your use of color. the bread is fantastic

Felicity Grace said...

You have a lovely style, this is wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

FRANKYE said...

Now that is what I call a "tasty post." I love varieties of olive oil and would welcome such a great restaurant around here.

MOST OF ALL, I am looking forward to seeing a lot more of your art work. It is beautifully done with great color and detail. You have been added to the list of my favorite blogs. You are to be admired for taking the step to share your work with us.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

These are absolutely stunning - all of your Barcelona series. The addition of colour here is just right.